Wednesday, March 2, 2016
TEACHING ASSISTANT. International Center of Photography, New York, NY
TEACHING ASSISTANT. International Center of Photography, New York, NY . PT, 4-5 hours/week. Begin as office teaching assistant to receive introduction to community. Support school’s facilities, events. Req photography knowledge, strong desire to learn, connect with others w/ interest in photography. Unpaid position; credit earned for tuition credit, lab access. http://www.icp.org/jobs/teaching-assistant
- ► 2017 (171)
- April 8, 2016 Deadline
- SlowExposures' 2016 Call for Entries is now open
- LOOK3 Festival
- Biggin Gallery's 2016 Juried Fine Art Student Exhi...
- Graphis Design Annual
- Southern Discomfort 2016 Art Inspired by Flannery...
- New York Center for Photographic Art Call for Entr...
- CALL FOR ENTRY: The Figure in the Landscape with c...
- No Fee Slide Show Contest
- Call for Environmental Photographer of the Year
- Call for Entries
- New Section of Photography Seminar I, II, Senior P...
- Kickstarter: Support the catalogues at The Art Gym...
- Opportunity for Internship
- Giovanna Fernandes
- 1-year Internship in Greece DEADLINE March 20th
- Artist Talk and Exhibition
- Ann Jastrab, Bin Feng, and Tajh Bergeron
- Photo Editor W.W. Norton
- Digital Media Coordinator Interlochen Center for t...
- Archive Assistants
- PHOTOGRAPHY INTERN. Interlochen Center for the Art...
- Birchbox Summer Photo Intern, 2016
- Exciting Photography Weekend in Asheville
- Ossobaw Island Photography Intership
- Student Photography Contest
- PHOTOGRAPHY INTERN. Memphis Brooks Museum of Art, ...
- TEACHING ASSISTANT. International Center of Photog...
- Chief Photographer, Nexstar - KAMR - Amarillo, TX
- COMPETITION FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS, DIGITAL ARTISTS.
- PDN The Curator Call for Entries.
- Communication Arts Student Photography Competition...
- ▼ March (32)
- ► 2015 (195)
- ► 2014 (178)
- ► 2013 (242)
- ► 2012 (263)
- ► 2011 (259)
- ► 2010 (231)
- ► 2009 (262)
- ► 2008 (200)