Thursday, May 21, 2015
Wednesday, May 20, 2015
At SCAD, our relationship with you — and our commitment to you — doesn’t end when you graduate. SCAD alumni exhibit work in our galleries, contribute to our innovative product lines and share insights with students. As an alumni, you can continue to use the extensive array of career services SCAD provides.
Watch story after story of successful and talented SCAD alumni working in the real world.http://www.scad.edu/success/career-resources/creative-careers
Career resources: Tools for successAs the University for Creative Careers, SCAD is dedicated to helping students and alumni succeed in their chosen fields. The office for career and alumni success helps you find internships, provides you with job-search assistance, and offers extensive resources to match you with your dream job.
Ninety-seven percent employment rateA recent study found that 97 percent of alumni respondents reported being employed, pursuing further education or both within 10 months of graduation.
Prepare for a bright futureSCAD specializes in preparing students for outstanding creative careers. Our alumni have gone on to work for some of the biggest companies, the best clients and the most influential names in their industries.
Watch story after story of successful and talented SCAD alumni working in the real world.
Learn more about other successful SCAD alumni
SCAD alumni live and work around the world and often return to discuss their careers with our students. Hear from other successful SCAD alumni:
Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Please see the link and vote for our Liz Cara in this awardElizabeth is a photographer and writer originally from Detroit but based out of Savannah, GA with an emphasis on landscape and architecture. She has explored the American landscape extensively and has lived in Miami, New York and Hong Kong. Her work explores topics of isolation, separation, quietness and a found solitude in unexpected places, specifically in dense urban centers.
After voting, please add an original constructive comment. Elizabeth Cara needs 100 votes and 100 original comments in order to be eligible for the Vox Populi Prize.
- alumnus: Eli Schmidt
- Alumni benefits
- Career resources: Tools for success
- Network with Fellow Alumni in Your Area
- vote for our Liz Cara
- kick starter: alumna Blake Shell
- SPE's 2016 National Conference, Constructed Realit...
- Lacoste Fall 2015 with Professor Tim Keating
- Making the Move to Los Angeles
- Art Directors' Day Presentation
- Lacoste deadline for the Fall 2015 quarter has bee...
- former student Melissa Spitz's photo essay in TIME...
- Annual Jewery Trunk Show
- PDN Still-Life Competition: Objects of Desire
- Martin Parr
- Lecture by Professor Christopher Nitsche
- Alumnae Emily Metzguer
- Alumnae Gabrielle Manni
- Alumnus Shane Booth
- Make your creative career happen
- The Exposure Award
- Creative Hotlist
- Fall 2015 Mixed Media (undergrad and grad students...
- Fall 2015 Cell Phones and Mobile Devices
- Alumnae Success: Melinda Hurst Frye
- ▼ May (25)
- ► 2014 (178)
- ► 2013 (242)
- ► 2012 (263)
- ► 2011 (259)
- ► 2010 (231)
- ► 2009 (262)
- ► 2008 (200)