Birchbox Summer Photo Intern, 2016
Birchbox is looking for an enthusiastic and creative Photo Intern who will work with the Creative Department to assist in all internal photo needs of a growing startup. This candidate is someone who will go above and beyond to get the job done, no matter how big or small. The right person is detail-oriented and seeking a true hands-on opportunity to learn how an in-house photo studio operates, as well as fine tune on-set techniques. The photo intern will work directly with the Birchbox team helping in all aspects of photo production as well as work alongside our freelance photographers and stylists, assisting photo shoots.
The Photo Intern at Birchbox will:
• Provide cross-team project assistance for shoot pre-production
• Send out files, resize and do light retouching of product and editorial imagery
• Catalog and track inventory for prop closet and studio equipment
• Maintain the cleanliness and organization of our in-house photo studio
• Coordinate with merchants on product handoff for shoots
• Assist photographers during photo shoots
A successful Photo Intern candidate at Birchbox will:
• Current undergrad student, majoring in photography is a plus!
• Skilled in Photoshop CC 2014
• Experience with Capture One is a major bonus
** Please note this internship is for college credit only