Interlochen Center for the Arts is looking to hire a Digital Media Coordinator for the 2016 camp season. The dates of the contract are 6/20/16-8/7/16 and the stipend for the entire duration of the contract is $1,450. Housing is provided for the dates contracted (early arrival/late stay requests, if space is available, will be paid in full by the employee). All meals are included with your agreement- breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Each summer the marketing team captures thousands of photos and hours of video footage. The digital media coordinator helps coordinate the efforts of staff photographers and videographers and organize, archive and curate the digital assets that are created each summer. Major responsibilities include creating, managing and updating a schedule for staff photographers. Also uploading digital photography to an online archive. Curating photography and video clips: identifying media to feature across media channels. Will be also uploading and transcoding video for videographers. Will assist in photography and videography activities, depending on skill level, interests and the demands of the schedule. Qualifications include strong computer skills. Applicants should have some work or educational experience in at least one of the following areas: digital photography, graphic design, media production or marketing. The successful candidate will be an independent, self- motivated worker who pays close attention to details, can follow guidelines and procedures, communicates well with others, and enjoys a busy work environment. Primary working hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm.
Wednesday, March 9, 2016
Digital Media Coordinator Interlochen Center for the Arts
- ► 2017 (122)
- April 8, 2016 Deadline
- SlowExposures' 2016 Call for Entries is now open
- LOOK3 Festival
- Biggin Gallery's 2016 Juried Fine Art Student Exhi...
- Graphis Design Annual
- Southern Discomfort 2016 Art Inspired by Flannery...
- New York Center for Photographic Art Call for Entr...
- CALL FOR ENTRY: The Figure in the Landscape with c...
- No Fee Slide Show Contest
- Call for Environmental Photographer of the Year
- Call for Entries
- New Section of Photography Seminar I, II, Senior P...
- Kickstarter: Support the catalogues at The Art Gym...
- Opportunity for Internship
- Giovanna Fernandes
- 1-year Internship in Greece DEADLINE March 20th
- Artist Talk and Exhibition
- Ann Jastrab, Bin Feng, and Tajh Bergeron
- Photo Editor W.W. Norton
- Digital Media Coordinator Interlochen Center for t...
- Archive Assistants
- PHOTOGRAPHY INTERN. Interlochen Center for the Art...
- Birchbox Summer Photo Intern, 2016
- Exciting Photography Weekend in Asheville
- Ossobaw Island Photography Intership
- Student Photography Contest
- PHOTOGRAPHY INTERN. Memphis Brooks Museum of Art, ...
- TEACHING ASSISTANT. International Center of Photog...
- Chief Photographer, Nexstar - KAMR - Amarillo, TX
- COMPETITION FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS, DIGITAL ARTISTS.
- PDN The Curator Call for Entries.
- Communication Arts Student Photography Competition...
- ▼ March (32)
- ► 2015 (195)
- ► 2014 (178)
- ► 2013 (242)
- ► 2012 (263)
- ► 2011 (259)
- ► 2010 (231)
- ► 2009 (262)
- ► 2008 (200)