Applying for a Position at the Museum:
The Philadelphia Museum of Art is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to create and maintain a diverse community.
When you apply for a specific position, your material is kept on file for one year. If you have sent your material for general consideration, it will be kept on file for six months from the date it was received. The Museum will contact you if an interview is considered appropriate. Due to the volume of mail received, the Museum is unable to respond to telephone inquiries regarding application status.
Please indicate the position(s) desired and forward a cover letter and resume to one of the addresses listed below. The preferred method of application is via e-mail, using a Microsoft Word format.
When submitting your resume via U.S. mail or electronically, please follow the applicable formatting guidelines shown below.
* Use only white or light-colored standard sized, 8 x 11 inch paper.
* Use a standard font, or type, such as Arial, Courier or Times Roman.
* Do not use fonts smaller than 10 point.
* Avoid the use of characters such as , , etc.
* Do not enhance your resume by using borders, boxes, graphics, or shadows.
* Please submit an original copy, not a fax copy or a photocopy.
* Be sure to include your name, address and phone number on the front page of your resume. We also ask that your name is at the top of each subsequent page.
* Please send only one copy of your cover letter and resume to the Philadelphia Museum of Art—duplicate copies are not necessary.
You may e-mail your resume to:
* E-mail: email@example.com
* Please include the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line of the e-mail.
Or, if you wish to mail your resume, please send it via U.S. Mail or facsimile to:
* Human Resources Department
Philadelphia Museum of Art
P.O. Box 7646
Philadelphia, PA 19101-7646
* Fax: (215) 684-7977