New Section of 313 Studio Lighting Technique TR 11
EXCITING FALL ELECTIVES
Learn how to make a living as a photographer.
PHOT 440 Corporate Photography
Students develop a portfolio that demonstrates a mastery of the specialized techniques and aesthetics associated with corporate photography. Prerequisite(s): PHOT 319.
TR 5pm Catherine Cardarelli
More on Corporate Photography Click Here
PHOT 409 Art Direction of Advertising
Experiencing and building on a working relationship with student art directors, very similar to what they will experience in the professional world, photography students will work to an original layout, meet with the art director for pre-production discussions, and participate in the successful resolution of the concept and design of advertising images. Prerequisite PHOT 313
TR 2pm Catherine Cardarelli
- ► 2017 (171)
- ► 2016 (235)
- ► 2015 (195)
- ► 2014 (178)
- ► 2013 (242)
- ► 2012 (263)
- Vote for Graphic Design Grad's Photo of Someone Sh...
- David Strohl's MFA Thesis Featured in Connect Sava...
- David Strohl MFA Thesis Exhibition
- Another Senior Show!
- SENIOR SHOW GABRIEL STIRITZ
- Seniors Andrew Kastner and Aaron Norberg Exhibitio...
- OSHA Contest: Call for Submissions
- Gabriel Stiritz Senior Show
- MFA Alumnus, Patrick Millard - Online Artist's Tal...
- Thursday Exhibition Opening
- Call for Submissions: Art Takes London
- Fall Quarter
- Connor Meigs Art Award Competition
- Tonight's MFA Thesis Exhibition Hop!
- Sherry Saunders MFA Thesis Exhibition
- Summer Camp Photography Instructor Wanted
- Young Photographers Alliance Mentor Program
- Gift of Gift of Call for Entries
- Mary Quin MFA Thesis Exhibition
- Support Skateistan!
- Christopher Hench Fashion Shoot for Papercut Magaz...
- Daniel George MFA Thesis Exhibition
- More FASHION
- EVERYTHING FASHION
- Internship, College Magazine
- Call for Entry
- Photography in Lacoste Fall 2011
- Another Great Elective Fall Quarter
- Great Elective
- Teaching Position for MFAs
- Josiah Paris MFA Thesis Exhibition
- Jon Brown MFA Thesis Exhibition
- Photography Book Now/Blurb Contest
- This Friday...
- White House Internship Program
- Skott Chandler MFA Thesis Exhibition
- Alfredo Jarr Lecture: May 17, 6:30, Arnold Hall
- Exciting Electives For Fall
- Save the Date, David Welch MFA Thesis Exhibition O...
- Monkey Business Part Deux: See No Evil, Speak No E...
- Monkey Business I: Photography Professor's Child S...
- MFA Alumnus, Vance Jacobs Interview About Document...
- History of Cameras and Photography
- SCAD MFA Alumnus, Patrick Millard - Upcoming Artis...
- Andrew Smith Gallery Call for Entries
- MFA Thesis Exhibition: Greer Muldowney
- MFA Candidate, Daniel George, Featured in Fraction...
- Art Basel Guesthouse Residency Call for Applicatio...
- ▼ May (51)
- ► 2010 (231)
- ► 2009 (262)
- ► 2008 (200)