CANCELED. WATCH THE BLOG FOR RESCHEDULING.
Zack Arias is an editorial photographer from Atlanta, Georgia. He specializes in music photography, but experiments with all types of portraiture. He is a lighting expert, especially on location. He'll be talking about his story and possibly giving a brief one-light demo during the lecture. We also have him directing a workshop on the following Friday - come to the PhotoGroup meeting on Tuesday, October 5th at 8PM to sign up. First come first served, only 12 spots!
- ► 2017 (146)
- ► 2016 (235)
- ► 2015 (195)
- ► 2014 (178)
- ► 2013 (242)
- ► 2012 (263)
- ► 2011 (259)
- Happy Halloween
- NEW COURSE OFFERED PHOT 490K
- Black and White Craft/Advanced Black and White
- Senior Photography Career Advising
- Kate Ryan Inc. Photography Internship
- Time Seeks Recent Grads for Fellowship Jobs
- Hugo Boss Call for Entries
- Hot Shots Opening
- SPE Student Scholarship Competition
- Sixth Annual Internship Panel Discussion
- Calls for Entry
- Dave Bown Projects Call for Submissions
- WPO/Sony Student Competition. ENTER NOW!!!!
- Alumnus Chandler Griffin's Barefoot Workshops in t...
- New Elective Course Offering for Winter!!!
- Professor Craig Stevens exhibition at SCAD Hong Ko...
- Jim Gilmore Lecture
- MFA Teaching Job
- Alexia Foundation Grant, Study Photojournalism in ...
- SFIN 306
- Wayne White at SCAD
- Sophomore Career Networking Events/Internship Pane...
- Family Thread Opening, MFA Candidates Meg Griffith...
- WPO Student Competition
- District Quarterly Launch Party
- Civil Air Patrol Aerial Photography Training/Oppor...
- Rolling Stone Art Director Lecture
- SCAD HK "Year of the Rabbit" Calls for Entry
- Fashion Photographer Needed for Local Shoot
- Zack Arias Lecture
- Clifton Parker at Charleston Center for Photograph...
- MFA Alumni, Eliot Dudik, Featured in Fraction Maga...
- ▼ October (32)
- ► 2009 (262)
- ► 2008 (200)