A successful, expanding talent agency is looking for responsible and motivated interns with a positive attitude who are eager to acquire skills that are important to the photographic and fashion industry. They are looking for interns for the photography division.
These positions require a minimum two day commitment per week and are unpaid; however, compensation for travel and a daily meal allowance are provided as well as school credit and a professional letter of reference. Experience in fashion, advertising and editorial is preferred, though not necessary.
Tasks for the position may include: updating portfolios, running errands, maintaining tear sheets, organizing promotional material and other marketing-related tasks. Administrative tasks include: answering the phone, responding to emails, and creating general organizational documents for the office. Also, there will be some assistance with production, including: casting, scouting, and invoicing for photo shoots.
This is a great opportunity to acquire valuable professional skills through hands-on experience and familiarization with the commercial photography industry in a fast-paced, friendly environment.
Strong interest in the photo and fashion industry
Ability to multi-task while paying attention to detail
Excellent people and phone skills
Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Excel
Ability to follow direct and work independently
Please send BOTH resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In the subject line of your email please specify that you are applying for the photography division. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered. No calls please. Internship also posted on College Central (Job ID 206658)
- ► 2017 (146)
- ► 2016 (235)
- ► 2015 (195)
- ► 2014 (178)
- ► 2013 (242)
- ► 2012 (263)
- ► 2011 (259)
- Happy Halloween
- NEW COURSE OFFERED PHOT 490K
- Black and White Craft/Advanced Black and White
- Senior Photography Career Advising
- Kate Ryan Inc. Photography Internship
- Time Seeks Recent Grads for Fellowship Jobs
- Hugo Boss Call for Entries
- Hot Shots Opening
- SPE Student Scholarship Competition
- Sixth Annual Internship Panel Discussion
- Calls for Entry
- Dave Bown Projects Call for Submissions
- WPO/Sony Student Competition. ENTER NOW!!!!
- Alumnus Chandler Griffin's Barefoot Workshops in t...
- New Elective Course Offering for Winter!!!
- Professor Craig Stevens exhibition at SCAD Hong Ko...
- Jim Gilmore Lecture
- MFA Teaching Job
- Alexia Foundation Grant, Study Photojournalism in ...
- SFIN 306
- Wayne White at SCAD
- Sophomore Career Networking Events/Internship Pane...
- Family Thread Opening, MFA Candidates Meg Griffith...
- WPO Student Competition
- District Quarterly Launch Party
- Civil Air Patrol Aerial Photography Training/Oppor...
- Rolling Stone Art Director Lecture
- SCAD HK "Year of the Rabbit" Calls for Entry
- Fashion Photographer Needed for Local Shoot
- Zack Arias Lecture
- Clifton Parker at Charleston Center for Photograph...
- MFA Alumni, Eliot Dudik, Featured in Fraction Maga...
- ▼ October (32)
- ► 2009 (262)
- ► 2008 (200)