Thursday, October 28, 2010

Senior Photography Career Advising

Calling all senior photography students! It's time to start thinking about your career goals post graduation and schedule your senior career advising appointment. As your career adviser, I will be meeting with all seniors to help progress towards reaching your career goals. Therefore, please take a minute to schedule your career advising appointment.

Step 1: Click on the link https://www.securedata-trans13.com/ap/scad2/index.php?page=10

Step 2: Select the Advising Appointment "PHOT juniors, seniors, graduate students"

Step 3: Select either (Celinda Smith - York Hall) or (Celinda Smith - Bergen Hall)

Step 4: My calendar will appear with a link to my available appointments. Click on the date and time that works best for you.

If you chose an appointment in Bergen Hall here are the meeting locations.
Mondays & Wednesdays - 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. (Bergen Room 106)
Wednesdays - 11:00 a.m - 5:30 p.m. (Bergen Room 210)

Note: If you cannot find a good time on my schedule to meet or have trouble setting up the appointment please e-mail me at csmith@scad.edu. I am flexible and can often meet during times that appear blocked off on my on-line schedule.

I look forward to meeting with you!

Celinda Smith
Career Adviser
Office of Career and Alumni Success
Office: 912.525.4667 Work Cell: 912.401.7341

Blog Archive