Link to the Barefoot web page in links over there >>>>
This from Chandler:
I wanted to let all of you know what is coming up with Barefoot Workshops. We have some great classes scheduled for February in the Mississippi Delta.
Barefoot will, of course, be running the Two Week Doc workshop. This is our 9th workshop in Clarksdale. So far, Barefoot has produced 35 documentaries, interviewed over 100 people in the Delta, shot hundreds of hours of footage and we're excited to be continue the process in February.
We also have two new workshops we're offering in The Mississippi Delta.
February 6th - 12th, 2011
1-Week Photographing The Mississippi Delta
Instructor: David Turnley
February 13th - February 26th, 2011
2-Week Documenting The Mississippi Delta
Instructors: Chandler, Teddy & The Barefoot Team
February 27th - March 5th, 2011
1-Week Editing In The Mississippi Delta
Instructor: Tyler Hubby "The Devil & Daniel Johnston"
Lastly, I thought you would all love to see the three documentaries from the last Delta workshop. They are beautiful and represent the spirit of Barefoot Workshops.
The Foster Parent Of Iron
a film by Yara Hannema & Gabriella Willenz
The Mighty Quapaw
a film by Natalie Irby & Rachael Johnson
The Rest Haven
a film by Malcolm White & Alex Tufel
Please email me as soon as possible if you're interested because we are filling up as usual... and as always, PLEASE REPOST THIS EMAIL TO PEOPLE WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN BAREFOOT WORKSHOPS. This is actually how we get most of our students... word of mouth.
Hope to hear from all of you,
Chandler & The Barefoot Team
- ► 2017 (171)
- ► 2016 (235)
- ► 2015 (195)
- ► 2014 (177)
- ► 2013 (242)
- ► 2012 (263)
- ► 2011 (259)
- Happy Halloween
- NEW COURSE OFFERED PHOT 490K
- Black and White Craft/Advanced Black and White
- Senior Photography Career Advising
- Kate Ryan Inc. Photography Internship
- Time Seeks Recent Grads for Fellowship Jobs
- Hugo Boss Call for Entries
- Hot Shots Opening
- SPE Student Scholarship Competition
- Sixth Annual Internship Panel Discussion
- Calls for Entry
- Dave Bown Projects Call for Submissions
- WPO/Sony Student Competition. ENTER NOW!!!!
- Alumnus Chandler Griffin's Barefoot Workshops in t...
- New Elective Course Offering for Winter!!!
- Professor Craig Stevens exhibition at SCAD Hong Ko...
- Jim Gilmore Lecture
- MFA Teaching Job
- Alexia Foundation Grant, Study Photojournalism in ...
- SFIN 306
- Wayne White at SCAD
- Sophomore Career Networking Events/Internship Pane...
- Family Thread Opening, MFA Candidates Meg Griffith...
- WPO Student Competition
- District Quarterly Launch Party
- Civil Air Patrol Aerial Photography Training/Oppor...
- Rolling Stone Art Director Lecture
- SCAD HK "Year of the Rabbit" Calls for Entry
- Fashion Photographer Needed for Local Shoot
- Zack Arias Lecture
- Clifton Parker at Charleston Center for Photograph...
- MFA Alumni, Eliot Dudik, Featured in Fraction Maga...
- ▼ October (32)
- ► 2009 (262)
- ► 2008 (200)