JUNIOR GIRLS BUSINESS START-UPS SAVANNAH
Excitement is stirring about our JUNIOR GIRLS BUSINESS START-UPS SAVANNAH! The goal of this program component is to awaken the entrepreneurial talents in the lives of the girls. The theme for this event is “WRITE THE VISION” and it takes place on Thursday, April 20th, 3:00PM-7:00PM, at Romano Macaroni Grill, Oglethorpe Mall and other Community Businesses. We are honored to have multi-millionaire Ron Williams and city councilwoman Dr. Estelle Shabazz as our guest speakers! Girls will participate in business enrichment activities, money management sessions, radio commercial designing, business plan development, and more. This is a free program for all girls, ages 7-14 years old.
SAVANNAH COMMUNITY PARTNERS & SUPPORTERS
Barnes & Noble, Belk, Cinnabon, City of Savannah’s MWBE Program, City of Savannah Youth Coalition, Fairmount Baptist Church, 5LINX, Kroger, Loman Creative Services, Macy’s, Mamie Ruth/M. Liz Jewelry Studios & Boutique, Planet Fitness, Sally Beauty, Savannah Entrepreneurial Center, Savannah State University, SCORE, Starbucks, Tip Top Nails, The Cupcake Parlor, University of Georgia SBDC
JUNIOR GIRLS BUSINESS START-UPS USA & INTERNATIONAL 2016-2018
We are thrilled to feature the following for our signature new program component, JUNIOR GIRLS BUSINESS START-UPS 2016-2018: Millionaires Mentoring Sessions, Business Start-ups & Development, Junior Girls Shark Tank, Junior Girls Circle of Millionaires, Junior Girls Business Television Showcase, Business Women Shadowing, Business Tours, Bank Tours, Wise Choice Shopping Outings, Quarterly Business Check-ups, Business Owners Mentoring Webinars & Conference Calls, Junior Girls Community Give-Back, Business Hotline, Junior Girls Business Showcase, Junior Girls Dress for Success, Business Supplies, Junior Girls Business Expo (Hollywood, CA & New York, NY), and Junior Girls Business Start-ups International (Nassau, Bahamas). This is a FREE program for girls, ages 7-14 years old.
We greatly appreciate any student volunteer assistance for this program! Please let me know if you need additional information. You can reach me at (843) 864-3399/cell or firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to have students in the areas of Photography, Film, Graphics, Jewelry and Fashion to please volunteer at our Junior Girls Business Start-ups event on Thursday, April 20th, 5-7 pm at Oglethorpe Mall. The students would assist girls, ages 7-14, as they participate in the following Business Enrichment Activities at the stores below. Interested students can contact Kathy L. Jackson, (843) 864-3399/cell or email@example.com.
· MACY’S FASHION DESIGNER: Manikin Dress-up
· BELK: FASHION DESIGNER: Mamie Ruth Fashion Designer Activity
· KLJ ENTERPRISES: MOVIE TV MUSIC PRODUCER: TV Commercial Designing
· BELK: JEWELRY DESIGNER: Jewelry Scavenger Hunt
· BEST BUY: GRAPHICS & WEB DESIGNING: Store Products Activities
· PHOTOGRAPHY: PHOTOGRAPHER: Event Photo Shoots
- Short Video Call for Entries
- National Park Service call for entries
- Call for Work: Fraction Magazine
- Study Trip to SCAD FASH Museum at SCAD Atlanta
- Discover Savannah Photography Contest
- Volunteer Opportunity
- In Focus: A Juried Exhibition Deadline for submiss...
- The Fence 2017: An Outdoor Photography Exhibition ...
- Faces and Spaces Exhibition, April 21
- Open for Submissions, Deadline May 15
- Filter Photo, Call for Proposals
- Month of Photography Los Angeles
- WAG Photography Show: "Treasure"
- Emerging Photographer Competition
- PDN competition DEADLINE 05/03/2017
- SCAD Family and Alumni Weekend
- SCAD Style
- call for entries: Streetwise
- Stay out of the heat and in the dark! PHOT 218 BL...
- SCAD Style
- "Two Lovers Hugging" Exhibition
- "It's Not You, It's Me." Exhibition
- ▼ April (22)
- ► 2016 (235)
- ► 2015 (195)
- ► 2014 (178)
- ► 2013 (242)
- ► 2012 (263)
- ► 2011 (259)
- ► 2010 (231)
- ► 2009 (262)
- ► 2008 (200)