Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Study Trip to SCAD FASH Museum at SCAD Atlanta
The School of Communication Arts in collaboration with The School of Fashion have arranged for a trip to SCAD Fash Museum at SCAD Atlanta. This is a great opportunity to SCAD Savannah students to take a trip to explore SCAD FASH Museum of Fashion + Film at SCAD Atlanta. SCAD FASH Museum of Fashion + Film celebrates fashion as a universal language, garments as important conduits of identity, and film as an immersive and the exhibit of photographer Omar Victor Diop. "Project Diaspora" and "Shoes: Pleasure and Pain," an exhibition organized by the Victoria and Albert Museum, London, that explores the creativity, cultural significance and transformative power of shoes.
Bus coach fare and lunch provided free of charge to SCAD students. Bus departs from the SCAD Museum of Art at 6 a.m.
Limited space, so please reserve your space today.
Friday, April 21, 2017
Saturday, May 6, 2017
To RSVP please email Lyn Bonham firstname.lastname@example.org
Please supply the following information:
Program of study
Student cell phone number
The preferred date of the trip, either Friday, April 21 or Saturday, May 6
For more information on the exhibits:
- The In-Sight Photography Project 45 Flat St. Suite...
- SCAD Women's Empowerment Club
- CAS Hours Set for Bergen
- The Magic Word: Unlocking the Key to Connection, C...
- Short Video Call for Entries
- National Park Service call for entries
- Call for Work: Fraction Magazine
- Study Trip to SCAD FASH Museum at SCAD Atlanta
- Discover Savannah Photography Contest
- Volunteer Opportunity
- In Focus: A Juried Exhibition Deadline for submiss...
- The Fence 2017: An Outdoor Photography Exhibition ...
- Faces and Spaces Exhibition, April 21
- Open for Submissions, Deadline May 15
- Filter Photo, Call for Proposals
- Month of Photography Los Angeles
- WAG Photography Show: "Treasure"
- Emerging Photographer Competition
- PDN competition DEADLINE 05/03/2017
- SCAD Family and Alumni Weekend
- SCAD Style
- call for entries: Streetwise
- Stay out of the heat and in the dark! PHOT 218 BL...
- SCAD Style
- "Two Lovers Hugging" Exhibition
- "It's Not You, It's Me." Exhibition
- ▼ April (26)
- ► 2016 (235)
- ► 2015 (195)
- ► 2014 (178)
- ► 2013 (242)
- ► 2012 (263)
- ► 2011 (259)
- ► 2010 (231)
- ► 2009 (262)
- ► 2008 (200)