Not just a Job -- a Great Career Opportunity! Continental Motors Group, Voted Best of Naperville, has a rare opportunity to join our award winning team.
This position is for a Web Content Specialist. In short, you will be responsible for photographing, video, uploading, and managing Continental Motors entire vehicle inventory. This position seeks someone who has a very creative eye, yet can work well under time constraints. The photography process needs to be efficiently managed and has a very strong need for uniformity in each picture set.
Expected workweek is standard Monday-Friday from 8:00am – 5:00pm with some flexibility.
- Oversees photography of all inventory – taking photos of all vehicles at our onsite shooting studio
- Manage branding & collateral needs on designated web outlets
- Communicate regularly with the vehicle managers from all 3 dealership locations to understand what they need photographed and uploaded
- Handles all digital inventory postings on website
- Stay up to date with latest product offerings & technology to accurately manage inventory postings
- Assist with additional digital/web-based projects as needed for marketing needs
- Must be able to work in a very fast paced atmosphere & multi-task
- Experience in Marketing, Photography, or Visual Communications
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite (ex. Photoshop, Lightroom)
- Experience using a digital SLR camera
- Knowledge of the basics of lighting (ex. Light placement, light diffusion)
- Well-versed with various inventory management systems. (i.e. V-auto)
- Familiar with the basics of creating video. (linking together video to make one cohesive thought)
- Have a creative eye and be detail-oriented
- Efficient at managing time constraints
- Detail-oriented (able to produce the same results consistently)
- Proficient in written and verbal communication
- Outstanding pay plan
- Medical (HMO or PPO), Dental, FSA, Vision
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) retirement program