Show off your art in Port City Review
Through Monday, Oct. 14
Show off your art. Port City Review, SCAD's annual
student literary arts journal, welcomes work in all forms from all
majors and from all class levels. Submit as many pieces as you'd like by
following directions on Port City Review's submission site. The second issue of Port City Review will launch Winter 2014. To stay updated on the journal, like us on Facebook.
For more information, email District.
- ► 2017 (171)
- ► 2016 (235)
- ► 2015 (195)
- ► 2014 (177)
- Reader Gallery: Call for Entries / Deadline Extend...
- Large Format Drawing Exhibition
- Show off your art in Port City Review
- Adobe competition
- Summer printmaking classes, spread the word !!!!
- 2013 PHOTO REVIEW PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION
- One Night Only
- SPD-U Editorial Competition - GREAT Jurors!
- Intern for the Wassaic Project in NYC
- call for submissions
- Photography 218 B&W Technique - Summer!
- SPRING PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST
- Photographer wanted
- PHOT 240 History of Photography II, First 5-Week S...
- Jamie Carayiannis MFA Thesis Show
- SPE Future in Focus Project Support Grant
- Frogtown to Victory, Ashley Jones MFA Thesis Show
- Fabulous Job Opportunity
- self-defense class
- 'Self-Marketing You' workshop
- SPE National Call for Conference Proposals
- FRESH photography competition
- Photographer's Forum Magazine SPRING PHOTOGRAPHY C...
- South x Southeast Call for Submissions - Second An...
- Professor Craig STEVENS RECEIVES ASMP’S SUSAN CARR...
- Ceramics Surface Design
- Elective Course for Fall 2013
- Kiki Smith and Valerie Hammond
- new Flak Photo project...Making Pictures of People...
- open call for submissions: Somewhere in the South
- Extended Deadline
- PHOTOGRAPHER'S FORUM MAGAZINE PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST
- Added courses for Fall
- PHOT 306: Digital Imaging for the Web ...
- Casey Riggs MFA Thesis Show
- ▼ May (35)
- ► 2012 (263)
- ► 2011 (259)
- ► 2010 (231)
- ► 2009 (262)
- ► 2008 (200)