Date change for 'Self-Marketing You' workshop
Oglethorpe House ballroom
Friday, May 17
Take note of the new date, and get helpful tips and
advice about marketing and promoting yourself in the professional world.
Bring resumés, portfolios, business cards, websites and other
self-promotional tools for constructive feedback from your peers.
Benefit from a presentation by a SCAD career adviser about showing your
professional side. Come learn how to present yourself to the world.
Contact the office of residence life and housing for more details.
- ► 2018 (130)
- ► 2017 (171)
- ► 2016 (235)
- ► 2015 (195)
- ► 2014 (177)
- Reader Gallery: Call for Entries / Deadline Extend...
- Large Format Drawing Exhibition
- Show off your art in Port City Review
- Adobe competition
- Summer printmaking classes, spread the word !!!!
- 2013 PHOTO REVIEW PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION
- One Night Only
- SPD-U Editorial Competition - GREAT Jurors!
- Intern for the Wassaic Project in NYC
- call for submissions
- Photography 218 B&W Technique - Summer!
- SPRING PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST
- Photographer wanted
- PHOT 240 History of Photography II, First 5-Week S...
- Jamie Carayiannis MFA Thesis Show
- SPE Future in Focus Project Support Grant
- Frogtown to Victory, Ashley Jones MFA Thesis Show
- Fabulous Job Opportunity
- self-defense class
- 'Self-Marketing You' workshop
- SPE National Call for Conference Proposals
- FRESH photography competition
- Photographer's Forum Magazine SPRING PHOTOGRAPHY C...
- South x Southeast Call for Submissions - Second An...
- Professor Craig STEVENS RECEIVES ASMP’S SUSAN CARR...
- Ceramics Surface Design
- Elective Course for Fall 2013
- Kiki Smith and Valerie Hammond
- new Flak Photo project...Making Pictures of People...
- open call for submissions: Somewhere in the South
- Extended Deadline
- PHOTOGRAPHER'S FORUM MAGAZINE PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST
- Added courses for Fall
- PHOT 306: Digital Imaging for the Web ...
- Casey Riggs MFA Thesis Show
- ▼ May (35)
- ► 2012 (263)
- ► 2011 (259)
- ► 2010 (231)
- ► 2009 (262)
- ► 2008 (200)