Award: The Southeast region of SPE would like to offer three scholarships of $500 each plus the member’s conference registration fee for the National Conference in San Francisco, CA, March 22-25, 2012. One scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate student, one to a graduate student, and one to an Adjunct Instructor. The winners are invited to present their work at the next SPESE regional conference in the fall 2013, Daytona Beach (optional).
Calendar: Deadline Friday, January 13, 5pm EST, 2012
Notification by Wednesday, January 25
• Note: Early bird registration for the national conference ends March 1, 2012
Juror: Natalie Zelt
Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
• All student applicants must be enrolled as a full-time student in a 2 or 4 year undergraduate or graduate program within the Southeast SPE Region.
• All adjunct applicants must teach at a 2 or 4-year program within the southeast SPE region. Applicants do not have to be a current member to apply. However, all award recipients must become a member at his or her own cost.
Downloadable instructions below.
- ► 2017 (146)
- ► 2016 (235)
- ► 2015 (195)
- ► 2014 (178)
- ► 2013 (242)
- ► 2012 (263)
- Join Clayton Verdoorn at Marc by Marc Jacobs
- Help Fund a Student Film Through Kickstarter
- Student Photo Contest
- Call for Entry
- Fundraising Event
- PDN Contest
- SPE Southeast Regional Scholarship to the National...
- 3rd annual EXPOSURE Photography Competition
- Residencies, Fellowships, Internships
- Anti-Consumerism Art Contest
- ALL STUDENTS
- FACULTY POSITIONS AT VIRGINIA TECH SCHOOL OF VISUA...
- The funny is rolling into town this weekend.
- Event Photographers Needed
- for MFA students seeking teaching positions
- Call for Entries
- Full-time Graphic Design and Photography Assistant...
- WATCH THIS!!!!
- Savannah Past and Present by Bailey Davidson
- Artists Wanted Launches 3rd Annual EXPOSURE Photog...
- Ryan J. Johnson MFA Thesis Exhibition
- ▼ November (21)
- ► 2010 (231)
- ► 2009 (262)
- ► 2008 (200)