Friday, October 7, 2011

Web Design for Photography Courses


This is a really important elective course option for winter quarter, 2012.

SFIN 306 Digital Imaging for the Web, MW 2-4:30
PHOT 724 Web Design for Photography

Undergraduate students can find the course via Fine Art course selection. Graduate students can register under photography.

Testimonial:
I met with an alum Eduardo Angel this summer. He said one of his regrets after school was not learning more about web design because there are no reasonable people out there to help with web design for businesses. The web people are non existent, really expensive, or unreliable. It is a viable way to make a living.

2 comments:

Matt Perry said...

I might have to respectfully disagree. Not with the course (which sounds helpful) but with the statement that there isn't anyone out there helpful with web design. I'm an alumni (BFA Photography - class of 2003) and I've actually made a business out of both photography and setting up websites for my fellow photographers. With the right tools, it's very easy for a photographer to put up a portfolio. I won't leave a link to my own site, I don't want this to sound like an advertisement, but there are TONS of resources out there to be found.

sahana chinu said...

I was reading your web designing post. It was amazing and nice information Great lists that really presents at lot of interesting examples.
Web Design Company in India Company | Web Design Company Bangalore
Web Design Development Company in Bangalore | Responsive Web Design

Blog Archive