TADTad: The Art and Design of Teaching (art and design) Workshop
DATE: Oct. 28
TIME: 10:00 a.m. - Noon
PLACE: Anderson, Room 102
Sandra Reed, Professor of Painting
Beth Baronian, Professor of Foundation Studies
Owen Foster, Professor of Industrial Design
Alexa Hade, BFA Painter
TOPIC: Beyond the Classroom Walls
10:00 – noon
Anderson Room 102
Panelists will discuss “at home” resources to create active learning beyond the classroom setting. Ideas for successful field trips, inspiration for on-site exploration, and suggestions for connection to in-class work will be reviewed.
More about TADTad:
The Art and Design of Teaching (art and design) workshops exist to bring together graduate students and faculty from across the College to discuss the best pedagogical practices behind intelligent, sensitive and creative teaching. This year long series of workshops provides a forum for presentations and discussions, highlighting successful strategies, providing inspiration, as well as creating a forum to share passionate tales of the noble profession of teaching.
All faculty and graduate students interested in or preparing for teaching internships are encouraged to attend.
- ► 2017 (171)
- ► 2016 (235)
- ► 2015 (195)
- ► 2014 (178)
- ► 2013 (242)
- ► 2012 (263)
- Alan Orrison Thesis Exhibition: Natural Wonder
- iPhoneography Miami 2012
- Photo Group
- On July 19, 2012, Humble Arts Foundation, in conj...
- Working Class Studio Internships
- Seeking Photographers
- National Council of Arts Administrators
- The Art and Design of Teaching (art and design) Wo...
- 2012 SPE Student Scholarship Opportunities
- Jenny Kuhla presents "Sontag's Stencil": Faculty ...
- SCAD is hosting "An Evening with Design*Spo...
- Teaching Position Announcement: Keimyung Universit...
- Call For Entery
- Seeking Volunteer Documentary/Event Photographers ...
- Patterson / Malghan : New Photography, Hong Kong
- SCAD Museum of Art Grand Swarm
- Fashion Photography Competition "Photo Moda"
- New Art History Courses
- MFA Thesis Exhibition Mi'chel Jarjoura
- Amazing Event
- Call for Subjects
- PHOT 312 - Architectural Photography: Human-alter...
- Large Format II Winter 2012
- Internship Panel
- Web Design for Photography Courses
- SPE National Student Scholarship Opportunities
- Craig Stevens Exhibition- Friday, Oct 7, 6pm
- Graduate Student Show - Furniture Design
- M.F.A. Thesis Show by Keith Williams
- A Special Call to Professors and their Students (p...
- Time Magazine Student Photography Competition
- ▼ October (31)
- ► 2010 (231)
- ► 2009 (262)
- ► 2008 (200)