Monday, May 1, 2017
Celebrate Preservation Week with the Student Preservation Association Wednesday, May 3, through Friday, May 5, 2017. The theme this year is Collaboration!
Activities will include a roundtable discussion with industry professionals, a collaborative workshop day taught by preservation design professors, a silent auction and employer visits. All events take place in the Clarence Thomas Center for Historic Preservation.
Participate in a Q&A with professionals from the industry. Doors open at 5:30.
Wed May 3
Attend a variety of workshops taught by professors and professionals from other fields.
Thurs May 4
Auction Day + Employer Visits
Bid on a number of repurposed items. Meet employers and learn more about how preservation careers work.
Fri May 5
12 noon to 5pm
If that's not enough, come for the FOOD!
- NEXT Photography Senior Showcase 2017
- Classes Fall 2017
- The Art of the Mind Lecture Series
- [Non]Disclosure, MFA Thesis Exhibition
- Blank Wall Gallery: B&W Portraiture
- MFA Thesis Exhibition by Kyra Schmidt
- Possibilities Deux, An Exhibit of Experimental Dig...
- The Handmade Image, May 19th, 5-8 pm
- Artist Residency
- Documentary Collaboration with SCAD Alumni Atelier...
- Martin Lesjak to lecture at SCAD MOA
- A Graduation Message from Profoto
- "The Norma Jean II" Photography Exhibition
- "Salt and Wood" Exhibition, May 4th
- PDN Curator Competiion: VOTE!!!
- PDN 30 New and Emerging Photographers 2017 Alumna ...
- Join Us Thursday Morning
- SCAD student Anna Brody 2017 PDN winner!
- Preservation Week
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2016 (235)
- ► 2015 (195)
- ► 2014 (178)
- ► 2013 (242)
- ► 2012 (263)
- ► 2011 (259)
- ► 2010 (231)
- ► 2009 (262)
- ► 2008 (200)