Submit Now to The Fence 2017
ABOUT THE FENCE
The FENCE is a large-scale traveling photography exhibition reaching over 4 million visitors annually through open-air exhibitions in 7 cities across the United States: Brooklyn, Boston, Atlanta, Houston, Santa Fe, Durham, and Denver.
Photographers submitting to The FENCE 2017 may also be considered for one of our 4 Regional Showcase exhibitions that will highlight work by photographers living in New Mexico, Colorado, North Carolina, and New England respectively.
Since its inception, THE FENCE has consistently attracted exceptional work by talented photographers from around the world, giving us an opportunity to share these powerful photographic narratives with a diverse audience of millions of visitors annually, while providing photographers with a truly public platform and unexpected career opportunities.
Photographers of all levels are invited to submit work for consideration by the jury. The submitted work should fit one or more of our 7 thematic categories: Home, Streets, People, Creatures, Nature, Play, and Food.
THE FENCE was conceived by United Photo Industries and Photo District News in 2011. It was presented for the first time in 2012 in Brooklyn Bridge Park and has since grown and flourished through a series of strategic partnerships with like-minded cultural organizations across the United States.
- Gen NEXT Contest, Deadline March 6th, Chance to wi...
- “Monochrome” contest
- "Possibilities In Experimental Digital Printmaking...
- Lecture by Photographer, Judy Linn, Telfair Museum...
- SCAD Tech Pro Expo, Friday, March 3
- "Chiasma", A Large Format Photography Exhibition
- International Call for Entries | Black & White 201...
- Cortona On The Move seeking Documentary work
- LensCulture Portrait Awards 2017 — Only Two Weeks ...
- Intimate Portraits, Juror Joyce Tenneson
- Alternative Processes: Handmade call for entry
- start on your financial plan
- SCAD financial wellness
- Writer/Photographer Job
- SCAD's Alternative Spring Break project
- Call For Entry
- Tamron Student Purchase Program
- Opening Reception for 'Deep: Stories of Savannah'
- Helen Levitt Photography Contest Deadline
- Reception for deFine Art 2017 Student Showcase, Fe...
- Hank Willis Thomas Lecture, Feb. 22, SCAD MOA Audi...
- Submit your work to Strength & Beauty: The Women's...
- performance by Madame Gandhi
- Moab Demo Day
- Christopher Dowell Exhibition: Banners of Hope
- The Fence
- Professor Emeritus Pete Christman presents "Post I...
- Support This Project
- 1 DAY LEFT!!!! Enter the PDNedu Student Photo Cont...
- Call For Entry Light Factory
- Trice Megginson exhibition
- Alternative Processes Call for Entries
- Best Portfolio 2017...
- Blank Wall Gallery
- ▼ February (35)
- ► 2016 (235)
- ► 2015 (195)
- ► 2014 (177)
- ► 2013 (242)
- ► 2012 (263)
- ► 2011 (259)
- ► 2010 (231)
- ► 2009 (262)
- ► 2008 (200)