Thursday, February 16, 2017
Reception for deFine Art 2017 Student Showcase, Feb. 24, Alexander Hall, 5-7 p.m.
Join us for a reception celebrating "Student Showcase," an annual exhibition of graduate and undergraduate student artwork. Begin or grow your collection with pieces from a wide variety of disciplines including painting, printmaking, photography and ceramics. Meet the artists in their studios and enjoy live music and refreshments. All artwork is available for purchase.
The work of notable SCAD alumna Jane Winfield (M.F.A., painting, 2012) and current SCAD student Bin Feng (M.F.A. photography) will also be featured. This reception is held in conjunction with the reception for "Oversaturated," an exhibition featuring a selection of bold and vibrant artworks by SCAD students, faculty and alumni curated by Ben Tollefson, assistant curator of SCAD exhibitions.
This event is free and open to the public.
This reception is part of deFINE ART 2017, held Feb. 21–24 at SCAD locations in Savannah and Atlanta, Georgia, and Hong Kong. DeFINE ART is an annual program of exhibitions, lectures, performances and public events that highlights emerging and established artists and visionaries.
- Gen NEXT Contest, Deadline March 6th, Chance to wi...
- “Monochrome” contest
- "Possibilities In Experimental Digital Printmaking...
- Lecture by Photographer, Judy Linn, Telfair Museum...
- SCAD Tech Pro Expo, Friday, March 3
- "Chiasma", A Large Format Photography Exhibition
- International Call for Entries | Black & White 201...
- Cortona On The Move seeking Documentary work
- LensCulture Portrait Awards 2017 — Only Two Weeks ...
- Intimate Portraits, Juror Joyce Tenneson
- Alternative Processes: Handmade call for entry
- start on your financial plan
- SCAD financial wellness
- Writer/Photographer Job
- SCAD's Alternative Spring Break project
- Call For Entry
- Tamron Student Purchase Program
- Opening Reception for 'Deep: Stories of Savannah'
- Helen Levitt Photography Contest Deadline
- Reception for deFine Art 2017 Student Showcase, Fe...
- Hank Willis Thomas Lecture, Feb. 22, SCAD MOA Audi...
- Submit your work to Strength & Beauty: The Women's...
- performance by Madame Gandhi
- Moab Demo Day
- Christopher Dowell Exhibition: Banners of Hope
- The Fence
- Professor Emeritus Pete Christman presents "Post I...
- Support This Project
- 1 DAY LEFT!!!! Enter the PDNedu Student Photo Cont...
- Call For Entry Light Factory
- Trice Megginson exhibition
- Alternative Processes Call for Entries
- Best Portfolio 2017...
- Blank Wall Gallery
- ▼ February (35)
- ► 2016 (235)
- ► 2015 (195)
- ► 2014 (177)
- ► 2013 (242)
- ► 2012 (263)
- ► 2011 (259)
- ► 2010 (231)
- ► 2009 (262)
- ► 2008 (200)