After the popularity and overwhelmingly positive feedback we received for our Essential Resource Guide to Street Photography, we put together a guide specifically tailored to emerging photographers—The LensCulture Guide For Emerging Photographers 2016.
We hope you will find it filled with useful advice and inspiration,
covering topics from how to impress a jury of a photo competition to how
to best prepare for a portfolio review. And remember that this guide
can offer you even more practical use as you consider entering our 4th
annual LensCulture Emerging Talent Awards 2016.
Cheers and happy shooting!
Included in the Guide: 10 TIPS FOR ELEVATING YOUR ENTRIES, LEARN HOW TO RECEIVE CRITICAL FEEDBACK ON YOUR WORK, A CHECKLIST TO PREPARE
FOR PORTFOLIO REVIEWS, FREE RESOURCES FOR MARKETING
- ► 2017 (171)
- Conservation Photographer Job Posting
- Virginia Museum of Fine Arts Fellowship Program
- MOAB Demo Day and Contest, October 6th
- Submit your best street photography for the chance...
- Call for Entries: LensCulture Emerging Talent Awar...
- FREE!!!!! The LensCulture Guide For Emerging Photo...
- Blank Wall Gallery: Calls for Entry
- The SPE Student Awards for Innovations in Imaging
- Registration is OPEN for portfolio reviews at Phot...
- SilverEye, Call for Entries, Deadline October 31, ...
- TOKYO INTERNATIONAL FOTO AWARDS, Extended Deadline...
- Wiki Loves Monuments is an annual international ...
- Call for Entry, "Small Works," Deadline, October 9...
- Call for Entries: 'Paper Works'
- Bill Cunningham reception and events
- THE SOCIETY FOR PHOTOGRAPHIC EDUCATION STUDENT AWA...
- Rangefinder Photography Annual 2016, Deadline Sept...
- The 2016 Photojournalism Grant
- 7th Annual Photobook Show ONE CALL FOR ENTRIES – ...
- BILL CUNNINGHAM Grand Divertissement à Versailles,...
- 2017 SPE Student Awards for Innovations in Imaging...
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2015 (195)
- ► 2014 (177)
- ► 2013 (242)
- ► 2012 (263)
- ► 2011 (259)
- ► 2010 (231)
- ► 2009 (262)
- ► 2008 (200)