Tuesday, September 13, 2016
Call for Entries: 'Paper Works'
SCAD exhibitions invites SCAD students and alumni to submit entries for "Paper Works," the upcoming exhibition to be held in conjunction with Open Studio Night at Alexander Hall. “Paper Works” will highlight artwork on paper, such as photographs, prints, drawings, fibers, paintings and more.
Submission deadline: Midnight, Sunday, Sept. 18.
Exhibition dates: Oct. 21–Nov. 6, 2016
The SCAD exhibitions jury will view submissions as they come in; some artists may receive early notification of acceptance.
• Many media will be considered, although paper must be employed as the primary substrate or medium.
• Artists may enter up to 10 works of art, all of which must be available for sale.
• Multiple entries require multiple submission forms, e.g., an artist entering five works of art must go through the online submission process five times.
All artwork must be submitted using the online platform Submittable.
If a submission is accepted, the artist will receive a consignment form and new vendor paperwork via email. Artwork must be dropped off between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday, Oct. 3, or Tuesday, Oct. 4. Artists must schedule their drop-off time with Michael Runnels at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All accepted works must be ready to hang or install upon drop-off. Artwork on paper, including drawings, photographs and prints, must be framed. All framing should look professional. Glass with clips and plastic frames are not acceptable. SCAD exhibitions reserves the right to remove work from the exhibition for presentation and quality issues.
For more information, send an email with “Paper Works” in the subject line to Ben Tollefson at email@example.com or Hillary Eustis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ► 2017 (171)
- Conservation Photographer Job Posting
- Virginia Museum of Fine Arts Fellowship Program
- MOAB Demo Day and Contest, October 6th
- Submit your best street photography for the chance...
- Call for Entries: LensCulture Emerging Talent Awar...
- FREE!!!!! The LensCulture Guide For Emerging Photo...
- Blank Wall Gallery: Calls for Entry
- The SPE Student Awards for Innovations in Imaging
- Registration is OPEN for portfolio reviews at Phot...
- SilverEye, Call for Entries, Deadline October 31, ...
- TOKYO INTERNATIONAL FOTO AWARDS, Extended Deadline...
- Wiki Loves Monuments is an annual international ...
- Call for Entry, "Small Works," Deadline, October 9...
- Call for Entries: 'Paper Works'
- Bill Cunningham reception and events
- THE SOCIETY FOR PHOTOGRAPHIC EDUCATION STUDENT AWA...
- Rangefinder Photography Annual 2016, Deadline Sept...
- The 2016 Photojournalism Grant
- 7th Annual Photobook Show ONE CALL FOR ENTRIES – ...
- BILL CUNNINGHAM Grand Divertissement à Versailles,...
- 2017 SPE Student Awards for Innovations in Imaging...
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2015 (195)
- ► 2014 (178)
- ► 2013 (242)
- ► 2012 (263)
- ► 2011 (259)
- ► 2010 (231)
- ► 2009 (262)
- ► 2008 (200)