Leif Carlson will be exhibiting at the Semblance show, juried by David Carol.
EXHIBIT OPENS ON April 23rd, 2015 at The Darkroom Gallery in Essex, Vermont
Artists' Reception scheduled for May 17th, 2015
and I'm thrilled that my schedule is allowing me so much time with
him. The photo that was selected (Toy Soldier 2) is part of a larger
series I am still working on. I have been documenting boys who
participate in war-games and the environments created to simulate
- ► 2016 (235)
- Friday night exhittion
- Spend a day at the beach at annual SCAD Sand Arts ...
- Alumnus Eli Schmidt
- Call for entries — The Look is back with a $3,500 ...
- Alumni News
- Landfall call for submissions
- Christian Cognazzo
- Photogroup Competition: Silver & Ink weekend
- PHOTOGROUP: Russ Bryant presentation
- Thursday Night Lecture SCAD MOA 7pm
- Maggie Taylor
- Black Maria Film Festival
- Message from the dean: Steve Bliss
- Silver & Ink Exhibit OPEN NOW!!!
- Leif Carlson: Semblance show at Darkroom Gallery
- Savannah Campus Graduate Student Teaching Opportun...
- Listen to Emily Jones and Beven Valentine Jalbert ...
- Alumnus success: An Le, owner of An Le Studio
- Social selfie: self-promote
- B&W Technique
- multiple calls for entry.
- Silver and Ink Portfolio Review Sign up
- Internship opportunity
- Call for Photographs SHOTS
- ▼ April (24)
- ► 2014 (178)
- ► 2013 (242)
- ► 2012 (263)
- ► 2011 (259)
- ► 2010 (231)
- ► 2009 (262)
- ► 2008 (200)