Thursday, April 2, 2015
Call for Photographs SHOTS
CALL FOR PHOTOGRAPHS
Submissions due May 4, 2015
SHOTS Magazine announces an international call for photographic work to be considered for publication in the Summer 2015 issue (no. 127). There is NO THEME for this issue, subject matter is OPEN. Please visit the SHOTS website for further information and guidelines.
A well-established, independent, quarterly photography journal now in its 29th year of publication, SHOTS Magazine reaches an international community of photographers, educators, galleries, museums, collectors and other fine art photography enthusiasts.
Submissions are accepted online or by mail (prints or CD).
SHOTS no. 127, Spring 2015
Click the cover for more information and sample images from the current issue.
CURRENT ISSUE: DreamsSHOTS no. 127 | Spring 2015
The Spring Issue features work by nearly 40 international photographers with their captivating and otherworldly interpretations of the theme DREAMS. Also included are interviews with two compelling artists: Veru Iché and Agnieszka Sosnowska.
Full of images, inspiration, and ideas, you won't want to miss this issue! Single copies and subscriptions beginning with this issue are available while supplies last.
Cover photo by Susan Friedman
SHOTS Magazine is a quarterly, independent photography journal made possible by the participation, subscriptions, and support of its readers.
To renew or begin a new subscription beginning with the current issue, please visit the SHOTS website for information. Back issues and t-shirts are also available while supplies last.
To purchase a single copy of the current issue, click here. All prices include shipping and orders will be mailed promptly.
Thank you, as always, for supporting the reader-supported and independent publication of photography!
Editor & Publisher
- ► 2016 (235)
- Friday night exhittion
- Spend a day at the beach at annual SCAD Sand Arts ...
- Alumnus Eli Schmidt
- Call for entries — The Look is back with a $3,500 ...
- Alumni News
- Landfall call for submissions
- Christian Cognazzo
- Photogroup Competition: Silver & Ink weekend
- PHOTOGROUP: Russ Bryant presentation
- Thursday Night Lecture SCAD MOA 7pm
- Maggie Taylor
- Black Maria Film Festival
- Message from the dean: Steve Bliss
- Silver & Ink Exhibit OPEN NOW!!!
- Leif Carlson: Semblance show at Darkroom Gallery
- Savannah Campus Graduate Student Teaching Opportun...
- Listen to Emily Jones and Beven Valentine Jalbert ...
- Alumnus success: An Le, owner of An Le Studio
- Social selfie: self-promote
- B&W Technique
- multiple calls for entry.
- Silver and Ink Portfolio Review Sign up
- Internship opportunity
- Call for Photographs SHOTS
- ▼ April (24)
- ► 2014 (178)
- ► 2013 (242)
- ► 2012 (263)
- ► 2011 (259)
- ► 2010 (231)
- ► 2009 (262)
- ► 2008 (200)