Monday, January 12, 2015
We are happy to announce that the School of Fashion and the United Student Forum are hosting the first ever Senior Collaboration Night!
USF acts a liaison between administration and students.
There is great potential for collaboration at SCAD especially within the Design, Fashion, and Fine Arts schools. Based on recent work, flourishing collaborations have emerged between the School of Communication, School of Fashion, and Digital Media departments. So we are excited to host this event in such a spirit.
At this event all fashion/accessories seniors will have the opportunity to display their senior work. They are seeking juniors and seniors from the invited majors to attend in the hopes of forming creative teams, as they look ahead to producing and showing their senior collections in spring.
We would be thrilled if you would encourage your photography junior and senior students to attend. And forward this message to the appropriate faculty.
Senior Collaboration Night
Friday, January 16
Eckburg Hall, 7pm
Invitations have been sent to the following majors at SCAD:
Fashion Marketing and Management
We ask that all students come prepared with professional portfolios of their work. This will be an informal meet and greet that will hopefully spark new collaborations from students across the schools!
Thank you so much,
The United Student Forum
Please send all detailed questions to School of Fashion Representative Alex Mesterton-Gibbons, email@example.com
Talk. Listen. Respond.
The United Student Forum
Office of Student Involvement
SCAD - The University for Creative Careers
- ► 2017 (171)
- ► 2016 (235)
- Friday, January 30 Lecture
- call for submissions
- University Photography Teaching Position
- The Curator , call for submissions
- Monica Merva at Pinnacle Gallery Opening - January...
- Silver and Ink Call For Entry 2015
- call for entries: ART IN THE PARK: NEW FORMS FROM ...
- Call for Entry
- Jagrut Raval
- PDN Annual Call for Entries
- We are happy to announce that the School of Fashi...
- Win a Nikon D810 or Canon 5D Mark III DSLR
- Uline seeks a Photographer
- Nordstromrack.com and HauteLook job opportunity
- Photography Now 2015, the Center for Photography a...
- A-Town Photo Contest
- Jubilee PHOTO ANNUAL AWARDS 2015 is OPEN FOR SUBMI...
- RAYKO Plastic Camera Show
- LENSCRATCH Submit to Exhibitions
- Career Fair 2015
- Call for Entries
- Bea Nettles Lecture & Book Signing: Thursday, Jan ...
- ▼ January (23)
- ► 2014 (177)
- ► 2013 (242)
- ► 2012 (263)
- ► 2011 (259)
- ► 2010 (231)
- ► 2009 (262)
- ► 2008 (200)