At Nordstromrack.com and HauteLook, we strive to empower shoppers through choice and discovery of the hottest fashion at great prices. At the intersection of technology, fashion and design, we value employees who have great in-“sites” to fashion and e-commerce, act fast, think creatively and embody our entrepreneurial spirit.
Our fast-paced, dynamic culture attracts creative, passionate individuals with a determined, entrepreneurial spirit. Work hard and play hard in a fun and casual work environment in Culver City- in our brand new, state-of-the-art Photo Studio.
- Light and shoot on figure photography of styled products on models
- Photograph models in studio and on location
- Capture the functionality, features, benefits, and uniqueness of individual products
- Consistently produce digital images that are within HauteLook’s established standards, which can quickly be edited and made web-ready
- Work well with a team of stylists daily to ensure the delivered product is styled efficiently and correctly
- Ensure a high level of consistent technical quality and aesthetics for all photography created and distributed by the studio
- Maintain the workflow that ensures completing the daily production requirements
- Follow HauteLook’s styling and shoot guides set into place to ensure catalog consistency
- Manage exceptions to images for timely correction and partner with in-house retouching team
- Work closely with photo shoot director for editorial concepts and execution
- Maintain photo equipment and cleanliness of studio
- 2 year degree in digital photography preferred
- 2+ years of digital studio experience or equivalent
- Provide a portfolio of original work
- Experience with Canon photography equipment and Profoto lighting equipment
- Proficient in CaptureOne Software (5 or 6 a plus)
- Proficient with Photoshop CS4 and CS5
- Excellent knowledge of Mac
- Self-starter, with a strong sense of teamwork in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent organization and communication skills required
We’ve got you covered…
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, a profit-sharing plan and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work employees can expect within this particular job classification. It is certainly not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for this job.