Thursday, January 15, 2015
Lectures: SCAD Museum of Art theater, Jan. 16-17, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Reception: SCAD Museum of Art lobby, Saturday, Jan. 17, 5-7 p.m
Hone your 3-D modeling and design skills at RhinoDAYs
Discover the principles of designing interactivity and incorporate your newfound skills into your career. At the RhinoDAYs conference, you will learn about the evolving transitions of design environments in Rhino and Grasshopper.
Presenters will share stories from their professional fields — from marine design to product and furniture developing, set designs and artful architecture — and explain how to use 3-D modeling and design in real-life projects.
If you are a student or a professor, you will receive a Rhino 5 educational license for commercial use. The license will be distributed at the entrance of the event on Saturday, Jan. 17.
Learn more and register for RhinoDAYs for the sale price of $100. For more information, email Jay Song or Marianne Wolc.
- ► 2018 (130)
- ► 2017 (171)
- ► 2016 (235)
- Friday, January 30 Lecture
- call for submissions
- University Photography Teaching Position
- The Curator , call for submissions
- Monica Merva at Pinnacle Gallery Opening - January...
- Silver and Ink Call For Entry 2015
- call for entries: ART IN THE PARK: NEW FORMS FROM ...
- Call for Entry
- Jagrut Raval
- PDN Annual Call for Entries
- We are happy to announce that the School of Fashi...
- Win a Nikon D810 or Canon 5D Mark III DSLR
- Uline seeks a Photographer
- Nordstromrack.com and HauteLook job opportunity
- Photography Now 2015, the Center for Photography a...
- A-Town Photo Contest
- Jubilee PHOTO ANNUAL AWARDS 2015 is OPEN FOR SUBMI...
- RAYKO Plastic Camera Show
- LENSCRATCH Submit to Exhibitions
- Career Fair 2015
- Call for Entries
- Bea Nettles Lecture & Book Signing: Thursday, Jan ...
- ▼ January (23)
- ► 2014 (177)
- ► 2013 (242)
- ► 2012 (263)
- ► 2011 (259)
- ► 2010 (231)
- ► 2009 (262)
- ► 2008 (200)