Submit your portfolio
You can submit your portfolio until October 3, 2016
The best portfolio will be exhibited totally free for 2 weeks in Blank Wall Gallery (on both floors)
The artist will be able to present up to 36 photographs.
1. The exhibition will be presented on the Blank Wall Gallery web page as is the case with all the solo exhibitions.
2. Blank Wall Gallery will produce the prints the artist will choose
for the exhibition, with a maximum of 36 photographs, in our printing
labs, completely free of charge.
3. Newsletter and invitations for the opening night will be sent to all the contacts of the gallery.
4. Personalised Press Release will be sent to magazines so that the exhibition gains exposure.
5. The winner will be awarded a Certificate of achievement by Blank Wall Gallery.
6. A free submission for the next Best Porfolio competition will also be given to the winner.
7. At the end of the exhibition Blank Wall Gallery will create a
detailed folder with publications, photographic material from the
exhibition, posters and any other material and will send it to the
Two portfolios will receive a certificate of honorable mention and
they will be entitled to submit 10 photographs in one of the following
group contests of Blank Wall Gallery.
All participants to the Best Portfolio 2016 Contest will have
a 25% discount for future prints that will be made at the Blank Wall
Gallery lab until the end of 2017.
- ► 2017 (122)
- A juried exhibition of documentary photography
- Best Portfolio 2016 contest
- Color Contest: Blank Wall Gallery
- Adobe Design Achievement Awards
- Adjunct Faculty positions
- Lecturer, Studio Art, Photography Institution: Un...
- Exhibition proposals at the Cultural Arts Gallery ...
- CALL FOR ART. Los Angeles Center for Digital Art
- CURATORIAL ASSISTANT PHOTOGRAPHY.
- NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC JOB OPPORTUNITY!!!
- Call for Submissions
- Submit Work to New Magazine
- Senior Show
- June 30th Deadline for Submissions
- Photographer's Forum, Extended Deadline May 30, 20...
- Exposure Photography Award
- SCAD Alumnus Photo Goes Viral!
- "The American Dream," Bin Feng's Thesis Exhibition...
- One Day Projects Book
- May 29th Deadline for Photography Entires to The R...
- Photography Submissions for Oatland Art Review
- Lots of jobs and internships
- Photographer(s) Needed! SCAD Savannah to Host 2016...
- Student Photography Contest
- LensCulture call for entries
- Photographer's Forum Photography Contest
- SCAD alum Tobia Makover
- Call for Entries: Magnum Photography Awards 2016
- ▼ May (28)
- ► 2015 (195)
- ► 2014 (178)
- ► 2013 (242)
- ► 2012 (263)
- ► 2011 (259)
- ► 2010 (231)
- ► 2009 (262)
- ► 2008 (200)