Wednesday, May 25, 2016
Submit Work to New Magazine
COLLARD: Queer Contemporary Savannah is a magazine showcasing literary work along with a featured visual artist. The artist's work will be printed throughout the publication. This print magazine is being published by Clinton Edminster, executive director of Art Rise Savannah. The artists and literary contributors must currently reside in Savannah, Georgia. For more information about submissions, please visit: http://collardmagazine.tumblr.com/
- ► 2017 (171)
- A juried exhibition of documentary photography
- Best Portfolio 2016 contest
- Color Contest: Blank Wall Gallery
- Adobe Design Achievement Awards
- Adjunct Faculty positions
- Lecturer, Studio Art, Photography Institution: Un...
- Exhibition proposals at the Cultural Arts Gallery ...
- CALL FOR ART. Los Angeles Center for Digital Art
- CURATORIAL ASSISTANT PHOTOGRAPHY.
- NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC JOB OPPORTUNITY!!!
- Call for Submissions
- Submit Work to New Magazine
- Senior Show
- June 30th Deadline for Submissions
- Photographer's Forum, Extended Deadline May 30, 20...
- Exposure Photography Award
- SCAD Alumnus Photo Goes Viral!
- "The American Dream," Bin Feng's Thesis Exhibition...
- One Day Projects Book
- May 29th Deadline for Photography Entires to The R...
- Photography Submissions for Oatland Art Review
- Lots of jobs and internships
- Photographer(s) Needed! SCAD Savannah to Host 2016...
- Student Photography Contest
- LensCulture call for entries
- Photographer's Forum Photography Contest
- SCAD alum Tobia Makover
- Call for Entries: Magnum Photography Awards 2016
- ▼ May (28)
- ► 2015 (195)
- ► 2014 (178)
- ► 2013 (242)
- ► 2012 (263)
- ► 2011 (259)
- ► 2010 (231)
- ► 2009 (262)
- ► 2008 (200)