Wednesday, April 13, 2016
Call for Entry for The Halide Project, Deadline: April 15, 2016
The Halide Project was created in 2015 to promote the continued practice and appreciation of traditional and alternative photographic processes. Founded in Philadelphia but maintaining a global outlook, prospective programming includes photographic exhibits, workshops, community workspace(s), and an artist residency focusing on film and alternative process photography.
Call for Entry
The Halide Project > Call for Entry
UPDATE: Deadline extended! Late Entries will be accepted through Friday, April 15th. The late submission price is $40 for the first 3 entries, $10 each additional.
Submit your work from now through April 8th April 15th for Living Image, our first annual call for entry show, juried by Artforum photo editor Chandra Glick.
We enthusiastically invite practitioners of traditional photography from around the world to submit work to be considered for the exhibition.
Living Image will showcase contemporary artists working in traditional photographic techniques. Selected works will be included in an exhibition held at Gravy Studio & Gallery in Philadelphia, and published in a printed catalog to accompany the exhibition.
The work of one grand prize winner will be included in The Halide Project’s annual invitational exhibition, slated for Fall 2016. The 2015 invitational exhibition, Making Contact, featured work by Bill Armstrong, Vincent Feldman, Josh Marowitz, Tricia Rosenkilde, and Sarah Van Keuren.
Additional sponsored prizes, TBA, will also be awarded.Submit now!
- ► 2017 (122)
- Call to Artists: Horizon Contemporary Landscape
- The Huge List of International Photography Grants,...
- "Envision Kindness" Call for Entry
- "Ideas In Sight" Lecture Series
- Justin Ward's Unmanned Landscapes, April 22–May 13...
- Order Your LOOK HERE! Exhibition Catalog
- PHOTOGROUP meeting on Wednesday, April 27
- SCAD MOA Alec Soth: 'Georgia Dispatch'
- SCAD Studio Series
- Ben Burtt Lecture
- Man Cave Design Challenge
- CRUSADE engagement grant
- The Aesthetica Art Prize 2016
- Under the Umbrella, solo exhibition by Iain Gomez
- British Journal of Photography-Breakthrough Awards...
- LOOK HERE! Exhibition of Photography and Video
- M.F.A.Thesis Exhibition
- On the Way: Mackenzie Mercurio and Ira Talanchuk E...
- Explore the meaning of 'Modern Love'
- Alumni Weekend!!
- Painting Thesis Show
- Photography B&W Lab Assistant- Media Creation
- WBRC Fox6 News in Birmingham News Photographer
- Manhattan School of Music MEDIA AND COMMUNICATION...
- IMAGE RETOUCHER. Wayfair, Inc
- Lilly Pulitzer® is looking to hire a freelance pho...
- The Finnish Museum of Photography's Project Space,...
- The Allard Prize Photography Competition, Deadline...
- Call for Entry for The Halide Project, Deadline: A...
- Submit Your Work to Fraction Magazine
- Family Pictures, Call for Submissions, Candela Boo...
- SHOTS Magazine Call for Entry, Deadline: May 3, 20...
- IPA Photography Competition, Deadline: April 30, 2...
- The Clothesline Project "Bearing Witness to Violen...
- Sidewalk Arts Festival
- SCADstyle 2016
- Fall 2016 Take PHOT 337 Photojournalism, Media and...
- Bee Market 2016 Event
- Envision Kindness Call for Entries
- Your backstage pass to see Elvis at the Jepson Cen...
- ANNUAL IPA Photography COMPETITION
- Call for Entries: Prix Levallois
- LOOK3 FESTIVAL OF THE PHOTOGRAPH
- SCADstyle 2016 April 11-14, 2016
- Solo Exhibition by Erica Luedtke
- Student Artists' Book Competition
- Art + Feminism, Friday, April 8, 2016
- Design a Bookmark for SCAD Libraries
- “Modern Love” call for submissions
- Photographer Massimo Bassano to visit Savannah
- Mark Edward Karrer
- "Far From Home" Reception
- ▼ April (52)
- ► 2015 (195)
- ► 2014 (178)
- ► 2013 (242)
- ► 2012 (263)
- ► 2011 (259)
- ► 2010 (231)
- ► 2009 (262)
- ► 2008 (200)