Monday, April 18, 2016
British Journal of Photography-Breakthrough Awards
British Journal of Photography’s Breakthrough Awards are now open for entries, inviting photographers in undergraduate and graduate courses, or those within 5 years of graduating, to submit work to be judged by a panel of influential industry professionals.
Four winners will be selected to have their work printed by London pro lab, https://www.theprintspace.co.uk/, and exhibited for two weeks in east London as part of the Free Range graduate shows. They will also have their work published across BJP’s print and online social channels, and showcased globally on leading file transfer site, WeTransfer, reaching 70 million users a month.
This year’s entries will be judged by a panel of leading creatives and industry experts, including:
Karen McQuaid, Curator, The Photographers’ Gallery
Simon Bainbridge, Editorial Director at British Journal of Photography
Dean Chalkley, Award-winning photographer and filmmaker
Bruno Bayley, European Managing Editor, VICE UK
Liv Siddall, Editor, Rough Trade
Jamie Mcintyre, Art Director, It’s Nice That
Gemma Padley, Projects Editor, British Journal of Photography
Deadline for entries: Sunday 1st May 2016
For more details and to enter visit: bjpbreakthrough.com
- ► 2017 (171)
- Call to Artists: Horizon Contemporary Landscape
- The Huge List of International Photography Grants,...
- "Envision Kindness" Call for Entry
- "Ideas In Sight" Lecture Series
- Justin Ward's Unmanned Landscapes, April 22–May 13...
- Order Your LOOK HERE! Exhibition Catalog
- PHOTOGROUP meeting on Wednesday, April 27
- SCAD MOA Alec Soth: 'Georgia Dispatch'
- SCAD Studio Series
- Ben Burtt Lecture
- Man Cave Design Challenge
- CRUSADE engagement grant
- The Aesthetica Art Prize 2016
- Under the Umbrella, solo exhibition by Iain Gomez
- British Journal of Photography-Breakthrough Awards...
- LOOK HERE! Exhibition of Photography and Video
- M.F.A.Thesis Exhibition
- On the Way: Mackenzie Mercurio and Ira Talanchuk E...
- Explore the meaning of 'Modern Love'
- Alumni Weekend!!
- Painting Thesis Show
- Photography B&W Lab Assistant- Media Creation
- WBRC Fox6 News in Birmingham News Photographer
- Manhattan School of Music MEDIA AND COMMUNICATION...
- IMAGE RETOUCHER. Wayfair, Inc
- Lilly Pulitzer® is looking to hire a freelance pho...
- The Finnish Museum of Photography's Project Space,...
- The Allard Prize Photography Competition, Deadline...
- Call for Entry for The Halide Project, Deadline: A...
- Submit Your Work to Fraction Magazine
- Family Pictures, Call for Submissions, Candela Boo...
- SHOTS Magazine Call for Entry, Deadline: May 3, 20...
- IPA Photography Competition, Deadline: April 30, 2...
- The Clothesline Project "Bearing Witness to Violen...
- Sidewalk Arts Festival
- SCADstyle 2016
- Fall 2016 Take PHOT 337 Photojournalism, Media and...
- Bee Market 2016 Event
- Envision Kindness Call for Entries
- Your backstage pass to see Elvis at the Jepson Cen...
- ANNUAL IPA Photography COMPETITION
- Call for Entries: Prix Levallois
- LOOK3 FESTIVAL OF THE PHOTOGRAPH
- SCADstyle 2016 April 11-14, 2016
- Solo Exhibition by Erica Luedtke
- Student Artists' Book Competition
- Art + Feminism, Friday, April 8, 2016
- Design a Bookmark for SCAD Libraries
- “Modern Love” call for submissions
- Photographer Massimo Bassano to visit Savannah
- Mark Edward Karrer
- "Far From Home" Reception
- ▼ April (52)
- ► 2015 (195)
- ► 2014 (177)
- ► 2013 (242)
- ► 2012 (263)
- ► 2011 (259)
- ► 2010 (231)
- ► 2009 (262)
- ► 2008 (200)