Sunday, January 10, 2016
Orphan Black Poster Contest
The first rule of Clone Club is… talk about Clone Club! In fact, a fan’s art will be selected as the new season’s official poster for the whole world to see.
BBC America and Entertainment Weekly invite you to submit Season 4 fan art for the chance to win a grand prize of $10,000 and a private screening of the Season 4 premiere for you and your friends (and people you need favors from) in your hometown.
Plus the winning artwork will be featured as part of Orphan Black’s Season 4 marketing campaign with a print ad in Entertainment Weekly, billboards, and it’ll be plastered across BBC America on-air and Orphan Black social.
20 finalists will also receive a custom print of their artwork signed by the Orphan Black cast.
Submit your art here from Friday January 8th at 10 a.m. ET until Monday February 15th at 11:59 p.m. ET.
For details on what you can submit, refer to our FAQ and the Official Rules.
- ► 2017 (146)
- Exhibition and Gallery Talk
- Echo's Reflections
- "Racing Exttinction" Screening at the Telluride Mo...
- Milagro Arts Center Kickstarter Campaign
- Fourth Annual New York Portfolio Review
- Schedule Your Appointment Today with CAS
- Extended Deadline January 30, 2016
- Portfolio Review opportunity
- F-stop Magazine calls for entries
- Call for entry: theme CHILDREN
- Call for entries: Photo Place Gallery Photo Noir
- Collaborative Design Challenge
- Orphan Black Poster Contest
- Call for Entry
- Jan. 15, 2016, Reception for Exhibition: 'Port Cit...
- Call for Entry
- 'Trajectories: A Conversation with Three Working A...
- Profiles of Poverty Exhibit Call for Photography
- Savannah Photography Contest Honoring Helen Levitt...
- 9TH ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL JURIED PLASTIC CAMERA SHO...
- ▼ January (21)
- ► 2015 (195)
- ► 2014 (178)
- ► 2013 (242)
- ► 2012 (263)
- ► 2011 (259)
- ► 2010 (231)
- ► 2009 (262)
- ► 2008 (200)