It’s that time of year again! RayKo’s plastic camera competition is open to artists working with plastic cameras with plastic lenses. The more obsolete, flawed, and lo-tech, the better. Images should be taken with cameras with limited controls, such as, but not limited to Diana, Holga, Lubitel, Lomo, Banner, and Ansco cameras. Beautiful prints from less-than-gorgeous cameras – that’s what we’re looking for! This is RayKo’s largest exhibition of the year with artists from all over the globe submitting work! We’re excited to see this year’s entries! Long live film!
Best of Show - $500 cash prize and 4 Honorable mention juror awards
Deadline for Submissions: January 11th, 2016
Entry Fee (non-refundable): $30/up to 3 images. $50/up to 10 images
Limit 10 images per person
All entries must be jpegs or tiffs, not bigger than 2MB, longest side 1280 pixels
Save files with artist’s last name, first name and title of image (Example: Smith_Jane_Pigeons01.jpg)
Any work deemed misrepresented by its digital file will be declined
This year's featured artist is Gordon Stettinius
- ► 2017 (146)
- Exhibition and Gallery Talk
- Echo's Reflections
- "Racing Exttinction" Screening at the Telluride Mo...
- Milagro Arts Center Kickstarter Campaign
- Fourth Annual New York Portfolio Review
- Schedule Your Appointment Today with CAS
- Extended Deadline January 30, 2016
- Portfolio Review opportunity
- F-stop Magazine calls for entries
- Call for entry: theme CHILDREN
- Call for entries: Photo Place Gallery Photo Noir
- Collaborative Design Challenge
- Orphan Black Poster Contest
- Call for Entry
- Jan. 15, 2016, Reception for Exhibition: 'Port Cit...
- Call for Entry
- 'Trajectories: A Conversation with Three Working A...
- Profiles of Poverty Exhibit Call for Photography
- Savannah Photography Contest Honoring Helen Levitt...
- 9TH ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL JURIED PLASTIC CAMERA SHO...
- ▼ January (21)
- ► 2015 (195)
- ► 2014 (178)
- ► 2013 (242)
- ► 2012 (263)
- ► 2011 (259)
- ► 2010 (231)
- ► 2009 (262)
- ► 2008 (200)