Wednesday, November 11, 2015
Cell Phone Photography Contest
Hello fellow photographers,
Send us your mobile imagery! Cell Phone Photography IV: Moving Past the Camera is accepting submissions through December 7, 2015. This year's competition will be juried by Meri Aaron Walker, a veteran photojournalist and printmaker based in Talent, Oregon, who now works exclusively in iPhoneography. Walker will award $1,000 total in cash prizes for this show, which will debut on Texas Photographic Society's website in January 2016. Also, a catalog will be designed to accompany the online exhibition. This call is open-themed, and submissions from artists of all levels internationally are encouraged. You do not need to be a member of TPS to enter. Although, you are welcome to join at the time of entry to save $10 or more on your membership fee (read more about TPS member benefits here). So, submit your work today!
CLICK HERE TO ENTER
- ► 2016 (235)
- call for entries: In Celebration of Trees
- Penland Internship Opportunity
- LensCulture Exposure Awards 2015, Deadline: Monday...
- Graphis Photography Annual 2016
- Reception for exhibition: 'Small Works'
- Cell Phone Photography Contest
- Photographer's FORUM contest
- "Myself A Memory," Exhibition of work by Tobia Mak...
- Walking Broadway, the Long Way
- LightBox is welcoming submissions to The Photograp...
- GRAPHIS Competitions
- Nominate A Photo Teacher
- New Studio Elective, No Prerequisites, added to th...
- Telluride Mountian Film Event
- Newly Added Section of Large Format Photography fo...
- Win lighting worth $5000!!!
- Register for Nov. 10, 2015 Adobe Creative Cloud Se...
- Calls for submissions: H20 and Seities & Selves
- Winter 2016: The Photographic Book
- ▼ November (19)
- ► 2014 (178)
- ► 2013 (242)
- ► 2012 (263)
- ► 2011 (259)
- ► 2010 (231)
- ► 2009 (262)
- ► 2008 (200)