The DEADLINE is APPROACHING! All work must be submitted by Tuesday, 1/24 by midnight for consideration for inclusion in the deFINE Art Student Photography Showcase.
See the page link above for more information.
SCAD Savannah students in photography are invited to submit works for
consideration in the annual deFINE Art student showcase. Taking place on
the second floor of Alexander Hall, the show will be juried by members
of the SCAD Exhibitions staff and photography faculty members. There are
no restrictions on size or number of works submitted.
All work must be for sale.
Following is the link to submit work(s) for consideration:
- Julia Margaret Cameron Award, Deadline: March 7, 2...
- Aperture Portfolio Prize, Deadline: Feb 1, 2017
- Mother F Stop
- Tamron Visits Bergen Hall, Tuesday, Feb. 14 from 1...
- Deadline: January 30th! The Center for Photography...
- Call for Entry, INFOCUS Sidney Zuber Photography A...
- Call for Entries, Communication Arts Photography C...
- Travel to Spain or Cuba for Summer Internship Semi...
- Professor Rebecca Nolan Exhibits Work at Valparais...
- deFINE Art DEADLINE: Submit Now!
- SPE National Conference Meeting Tuesday, Jan 24, 4...
- Screening of Versailles'73: American Runway Revolu...
- DeFINE Art Student Showcase DEADLINE Tuesday 1/24 ...
- PCPA Call for Entries; Juror Paula Tognerelli
- PORTRAITS: Submissions due today
- The Color of Light
- PDN Photo Annual
- DeFine Art Student Showcase Call for Entries
- Sidney Zuber Photography Award, Deadline: February...
- deFine Art-Photography Showcase 2017, Deadline Jan...
- PDNedu Student Photo Contest 2017-Deadline extende...
- ▼ January (21)
- ► 2016 (235)
- ► 2015 (195)
- ► 2014 (177)
- ► 2013 (242)
- ► 2012 (263)
- ► 2011 (259)
- ► 2010 (231)
- ► 2009 (262)
- ► 2008 (200)