Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Locations Photography Workshop, Sept. 22, Atlanta, GA


Locations Photography Workshop


Facilitator: Don Gray, New Mexico State Film Office
Date: September 22, 2016
Location: InterContinental Buckhead Hotel, Atlanta, GA
Time: 1-4 pm

Workshop enrollees will have the following questions answered:

  • How do I properly market my locations through photography?
  • Do I need professional photography equipment?
  • How do I find locations and what are the best ways to deliver the photos to clients once I have them?


The workshop will also include a lively presentation with useful suggestions from getting the most out of your cell phone camera to mastering your pro-level gear and even discussions of emerging tools like drone photography.

Visit http://afci.org/cineposium for more information.

Blog Archive