The Georgia National Fair has issued a call for entry for the photography competition this fall. The deadline is September 8, 2016. Please register online at http://georgianationalfair.com/home-arts-fine-arts/.
The dominant subject in the image should fit one of the following categories:
- People: Portrait of a single person or a group of people.
- Places: Architecture and Landscapes, Street Scenes (street scenes must include name of town or city).
- Things: Inanimate objects, includes still life
- Animals and Insects: Any member of the animal kingdom that is not human
- In the Garden: Living plants, trees, flowers
- Fun!: Image should project the idea of fun – amusement, enjoyment, lighthearted pleasure.
- I Spy – Georgia Fairs and Festivals: Images from any fair or festival in Georgia. Name of the event should be included on the back of the image.
- Dominant Color – Orange: The majority of the image should consist of the dominant color. We are looking for new and different images - more than just your average pumpkin field or bowl of oranges. Details – Macro: Extreme close-ups. Macro photography produces photographs of small items larger than life size.
- Anything Goes!: Photographer’s choice - your best photo. This category can also include altered images (explanation of alteration must be included on the back of the photo)