We are looking for interns to join the ASX team! American Suburb X.
To be considered for an internship at ASX applicants must possess the following:
• Commitment of 2 days per week are required for a 3 month period
• An interest in Photography, Media, Art and Culture
Areas of involvement:
ASX Content Contributor
• The ideal candidate will be based in a large city and have thorough knowledge of and involvement in the local art and photography scene, including invitations to gallery shows or ability to obtain them. ASX can help in requesting invitations, but it will be the intern’s responsibility to keep abreast of developments in their city, and to inform ASX of potential exhibitions to review. We are looking for interns in a variety of locations, including: Los Angeles, NYC, San Francisco, Paris, Berlin, Tokyo, Dubai, Shanghai, Cologne, London, Rio de Janeiro, Bejing, Doha, Kabul, Tehran, Sydney, Cairo, Buenos Aires, Kuala Lumpur, Seoul, Jakarta, Lagos, Nairobi, Capetown, and others. We will consider all areas.
• Interns will search for talent in their city, looking to uncover new photographers and artists that are a fit for ASX
• Interns may review photo books, contribute short or long form essay assignments, and conduct interviews with artists. (strong writing and editing skills are a major plus!)
• Interns will explore the internet looking for specific content (text, visual, video) to aggregate
ASX Technical Contributor
• Intern should possess programming skills, WordPress, HTML, CSS, etc.
• Interns should possess Adobe skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, etc.)
• Interns will work on various projects that are technical in nature and related to the ASX platform and its continuing expansion
Please email your CV and a letter of interest describing what you can bring to the American Suburb X platform as a contributor to the following address:
The letter of interest should include specific technical skills, connections, and motivations/ experiences that might make you the best candidate. No more than 500 words.
- ► 2018 (102)
- ► 2017 (171)
- ► 2016 (235)
- ► 2015 (195)
- ► 2014 (177)
- Mary Virginia Swanson Lecture Thursday
- Fashion/Lifestyle Photography Opportunity
- Call for Entries
- Mary Virginia Swanon Panel Charleston, SC
- deFine Art Thursday
- CMYK New Creatives- submit
- Interning in New York- sublet
- deFine Art February 20
- PDN Annual Deadline Extended
- deFine Art Events This Week
- Third Annual Conveyor Exhibition Grant // Deadline...
- Fabulous New Photography Blog
- TADtad Friday
- SPE National Conference Reaching Capacity
- Submissions for Southern Living Editorial Opportun...
- Silver and Ink Call for Entry
- Photography In Lacoste Spring and Summer 2013
- Architecture Photography Course at Penland
- Unique Course Offering in Hong Kong Spring 2013
- Spring Advanced Digital courses
- Spring Web Design Courses
- SCAD Career Fair
- Zappos Internship
- We would like to share news from alumnus David Fie...
- Seeking Interns
- Wedding Photographer Wanted
- Students Traveling to the SPE Conference
- Foundation Studies Studio Elective - Spring 2013
- EarthShare of Georgia Photo Contest
- Call for Entry
- ▼ February (31)
- ► 2012 (263)
- ► 2011 (259)
- ► 2010 (231)
- ► 2009 (262)
- ► 2008 (200)