Monday, March 21, 2011

Family Portrait Opportunity

To Whom it May Concern-

My name is Rashida Bowlin. My family and I will be vacationing in Tybee Island on May 12-May 15, 2011. I have a request for a student of photography. I was wanting to know if there is a student that would be available to take family pictures of my family (of ~20 people) on the beach anytime, during this time frame.

We are looking at ~45 minutes to ~1 hr of photography. We are willing to negotiate a price, if possible.

We thought this might be a less expensive way to take pictures of our family group and give a student the chance to practice photography.

Our ultimate goal is to present all the portraits taken in a photo book to my grandmother who will turn 91 this November.

If there is anyway that a student, or someone else that you recommend, could assist in this project, we'd be very appreciative and grateful.

Please email or contact me via the information below.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Rashida Bowlin
Murphy, TX
214.227.2323

Blog Archive