We are pleased to announce our newest call for entries for “The Human Condition”, a juried exhibition of photo-based work. Work should be an exploration of human existence in a political, social, and/or personal context. The theme is open to each individual’s interpretation.
The Juror for The Human Condition is Diana Stoll, Senior Editor of Aperture Magazine , arguably the world's finest photographic magazine. Aperture showcases the finest photos existing in the industry, and profiles the fields most proclaimed artists. Castell Photography is honored and excited to have Diana juror "The Human Condition."
We are excited to announce that the Juror’s Choice Award will receive a solo exhibition at Castell Photography during the 2011 show season.
Please download the entire prospectus with entry forms HERE . Click "Information" > "Call for Entries"
- ► 2017 (125)
- ► 2016 (235)
- ► 2015 (195)
- ► 2014 (178)
- ► 2013 (242)
- ► 2012 (263)
- ► 2011 (259)
- Savannah Magazine Seeks Interns
- Thesis Show by Charlotte Shuber
- Universidad VERITAS, Costa Rica Seeks Photography ...
- Sabrina Simmons
- Prestigious Graduate Student Fellowship Opportunit...
- Castell Gallery Call for Entries
- SCAD Photography Senior Show
- Photographer / Intern
- Decorate a Dolphin for the Georgia Aquarium!
- Undergraduate student, Garett DeLuca's work featur...
- National Geographic Traveler Magazine, Interns Nee...
- Silver Eye Call for Applicants
- News from Professor Aishman in Hong Kong!
- Critical Exposure Job Opportunity
- Rumble Art Fair Call for Entries
- Silver Eye Fellowship Call for Applications
- Equipment for Sale
- ▼ August (17)
- ► 2009 (262)
- ► 2008 (200)