Friday, April 18, 2008

New York City apartment sublet for the fall

Here are the details on an apartment that a friend wants to sublet in Chelsea starting in the fall. E mail me if you are interested: greg@gregceo.com and give me details on what you will be doing in NYC in the fall.

I'm looking to rent my apt some time at the end of the summer ..would be a of max of 2 years..fully furnished ..
I really would like a young professional, not a student (unless perhaps grad school) to rent it to.
Not sure yet what I will charge monthly but it will be quite reasonable (based on the going rate of prices in the city these days)

It is a one bedroom apt, doorman building in Chelsea, rennovated kitchen, the bathroom will be renovated as well before the summer.

If you know anyone who might be interested, please let me know!

I can definitely send pics and additional details.. Just wanted to get this out there sooner than later.

Thanks!
Christina

Blog Archive