Friday, February 9, 2024

Alumni News

 BFA Photo Alumnus Geoff Haggray @geoffhaggray 

"I am so excited to share this feature I had the pleasure of shooting for @afarmedia of the Cherry Blossom season in Japan! This was a dream assignment to be able to travel across Japan! Visiting Tokyo, Kamakura, Kyoto, and Osaka to get a glimpse of the Sakura as well as the practice of hanami (flower viewing)! Thank you so much to @maheimerman for this incredible opportunity. I’m also so happy to have my photos alongside  @mslatriagraham writing! And a special thanks to  @niinaamanuma for translating, guiding, and simply being with me all along the way and making any of this possible! I look forward to sharing more photos from this trip in the coming months! Pick up a copy at your local magazine shop AND check out the story at the link in my bio 🌸



Blog Archive