Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Bryce Giesmann’s thesis exhibition

Bryce Giesmann's Forlorn Terroir Art Exhibit to be Featured in the Robert A. Peck Gallery

The Central Wyoming College art department will host Bryce Giesmann’s thesis exhibition called Forlorn Terroir Jan. 11-Feb. 26 in the Robert A. Peck Arts Center gallery. There will be an art reception Feb. 6 at 6-7pm.
Giesmann is about to complete his Master of Fine Art in photography through Savannah College of Art and Design online program. His exhibition is a series of photographs which serve as metaphors for Giesmann’s personal experiences struggling with mental disorders of depression and anxiety.
Just after I was diagnosed with clinical depression I started teaching myself basic photography. That quickly became an obsession. I always knew I was going to do something with art in my life from a young age. Art is a way of life and it chose me. ”

Blog Archive