Tuesday, August 7, 2012

wedding photographer needed

I am looking for someone who would be interested in photographing my outdoor wedding in Savannah on Friday, November 2, 2012. Both the wedding and reception are in the same location (private home on Whitefield Ave right on the water). I would need someone there an hour prior to the wedding (3pm) through about 9 or 10pm. Wedding will be about 65 people. This will be a very personal, fun, casual wedding and want someone who will be able to capture the spirit of the day! Pay is negotiable depending on experience. We do ask that we get a cd of all of the day's photos. I live in Nashville and will be in Savannah August 10-13 and would love to meet with anyone who is interested. The best way to reach me is at bhamilton@modmgmt.com. Thanks!

Beth Hamilton

Blog Archive