Wednesday, February 23, 2011

SCAD Photographers!- Off Campus- Lacoste Bliss!

Hey, I have been Way Slow in promoting this summer’s off campus photo journey to our Lacoste campus in the south of France. Registration is supposed to end on March 4! But I am hoping I can stretch the deadline at least a bit for those interested who need time to think about it all… We have a great combination of classes available (see below), and trips that will extend the experience to Paris and to the Rencontres at Arles, which is a huge Foto Fesitiva with lots of stuff to check out (http://www.rencontres-arles.com/). To catch you up, we will be having an Interest Meeting in Bergen 207 on March 1 (this coming Tuesday) at 1:30 (the break between classes). I will be there with answers to all questions- come on by- and/or email me at sbliss@scad.edu.

Classes available:

Phot 115 b&w technique

Phot 326 advanced b&w printmaking

Phot 238 (available according to student need/request)

Phot 219, 319, 475 photo seminars I &II, senior project

Phot 719, 722, 749, 753, 764, 775 photo arts I-V and MA final project

Phot 317 the foreign and the familiar

Phot 736 photographic travelogue


There are also drawing, painting, printmaking and art history classes available-

Thanks for your interest,

Steve

Blog Archive