SCAD's Community Education Program is open to youth through adults who want to experience SCAD's high standards in art and design education. Classes generally meet once a week for two and a half hours over a period of four weeks. Workshops generally meet for one or two days, depending on
the topic. Feel free to browse the current CE offerings for an idea of the types of courses/workshops offered at http://www.scad.edu/programs/community-ed-summer/ce/index.cfm. Also, keep
in mind that we encourage new courses and techniques!
If you think you might be interested in teaching a workshop or class, please send a proposal to either Laura Ballance (ATL), email@example.com, or Leslie Wisniewski (SAV) at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the proposal please include the following information:
- Suggested title of the class or workshop
- Brief description of the class or workshop
- Time needed (class or workshop)
- Classroom space needed (Do you need a specific SCAD classroom?)
- Cost per participant (We allot $20 per participant. If you need
- to spend more, let us know)
- Availability (Are there specific week days or weekends that you
- are unavailable?)
We are accepting class and workshop proposals until July 9th. We look forward to having another busy quarter in Community Education. Thank you for your time and assistance, and please feel free to contact Laura Balance (ATL) at email@example.com or Leslie Wisniewski (SAV) at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!