Monday, February 6, 2023

Oscars LIVE Viewing Party “paparazzi” needed

 

Good afternoon,

 

My name is Francesca Petrino, and I am a junior Dramatic Writing student here at SCAD. students!

 

I am hosting an Oscars LIVE Viewing Party at the Arnold Hall Auditorium, and I am looking for energized, gifted “paparazzi” to take photos of our guests as they arrive. The students can use these photos for their portfolio, gain experience taking photographs in a fast-pace environment, and have a fun night getting to know students of various majors! 

 

The students will need to be present at the Arnold Hall Auditorium from 6pm to 11pm on March 12th. I am looking for ENERGY and quick skill!

 

Below is the link to a google form for students to fill out if they are interested.

https://forms.gle/wqYueUqDZjVVkQ2G8 


 

Thank you in advance, 

Francesca Petrino




Blog Archive