Monday, April 27, 2015

Christian Cognazzo

Where are they now?
Christian Cognazzo BFA Photography 2003



(2014-Current) Manager at MANA CONTEMPORARY / MANA FINE ARTS in Chicago, IL
Here I manage inventory, art handling, installation, and transportation of items acquired from both private and institutional clients.
 
The foundation I got from SCAD gave me a strong art history as well as photography background.  This included the preservation and conversation of art work abroad which directly helped me acquire jobs in my field.  
 
SCAD photography professors have given me assistance to project myself in the Fine Art World. This support has been critical. I have been in both group and solo shows. I have curated a show and had an internship with Joyce Tenneson as graphic designer for her AMAZING MEN photography book.  In addition the JEPSON/ TELFAIR Museum accepted one of my pieces for their permanent collection. 

Blog Archive