Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fly Over the Marsh by Junko Muta





















Desotorow presents, "Fly Over the Marsh," an exhibition of photographs by Junko Muta.

"Over the last 2 years I have watched the marsh from my apartment window, everyday, with my different emotions. The marsh view was always there for me and healed my mind. I stand in my room, and my mind flies over the marsh. I am about leaving this apartment. These images are a record of my emotions." - Junko Muta

The exhibit runs from July 3 - 8, 2009 in Truspace. The opening reception is on July 3, 2009 from 5 - 9 pm and is a part of the Starland Arts District First Friday Events.

Truspace - A Desotorow Gallery
2423 De Soto Avenue
Savannah, GA 31401

info@desotorow.org
912-335-8204

Hours: Sun – Wed, Fri 2 – 5pm; Sat 10am – 2pm.

Desotorow is an art gallery that fosters an awareness and appreciation of the arts by providing affordable exhibition space for emerging and professional artists and by offering educational outreach programming open to artists and the community.

Blog Archive